Friday, December 31, 2010

Camping at MELAKA

I juz arrived home...
Wat a tiring week

First of all I juz want to tell that this camp is better than the other camp before coz we almost have enough sleep
Hehehe...
Our activity start on 8am and after lunch
We really enjoy our time studying karate
We start from the basic till doing our KATA movement
Then we have our grading day to get the yellow belt

Opss forget....
When I said from the basic it means we start from the white belt
The grading day really makes us 'cuak' but when it ends it juz nothing

The best thing in this sem camp is when we all watched football (m'sia vs indon) at Dewan makan while celebrate malam mesra
It was happening and enjoy because the dewan makan is full wit the junior, inter and the senior
even the girls were watching it and in fact kalah laki tengok bola
Hehehe

But the part that I really not interested wit is when karoake started
I hate it since I was part 1 when I'm involved in suksis
They can't stop singing while the others can't stop mumbling when they have to go back for sleep
Kire mcm malas nk layan la..
But wat can I say...
Kena dgr and obey jer la

However it it was an awesome camp ever...
Hopefully we as a senior can continue our karate at Penang
:D

Sorry there's no pic for this entry coz I did't bring my camera and my friends didn't update the pic yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment